- Do it and you will see it : Tongue Vs well fitting dresses war was on in 2016 too. I did it and i am watching it ! Food was the most abused thing in 2016 and now i can see the results in my wardrobe.A neatly folded pile of my favorite tops , tees and kurtas that teases me. A lesson learn t, well Mr.2016!
- I discovered my love for writing :Its been many months now, that i regularly write and publish blogs without a miss.I finally start writing my blogs and then some articles for the news papers. Somehow 2016 was a year of the things doing in a loop. It kept me writing for a good purpose.It kind of disciplined me with respect to the regularity.The habit blessed me with genuine readers and well wishers. The needed pleasure that i was avoiding for the past few years ,2016 made me pen it.
- Loss of the near one is the greatest loss: 2016 showed me some incidences and they again underlined the bold letters , that life is nothing but certainly uncertain.An unexpected,untimely loss of the life is the cruelest thing.Losing some of the gems of persons and sweet young soul was a pain.
- The sequence:There are many souls like me on this planet who have liking for so many things.They love doing multiple things at a time and sometimes cant get enough of anything.My love for Kathhak,reading etc , my practice, my new involvement in social activities and my family.In 2016 I had to withhold my wish to learn something new in every year to keep the above things in correct sequence. Yes my hobby can\’t be profession and i cannot practice profession as my hobby.Keeping the work in brain and passion in heart ,whoa! 2016 made me do this.
- People : Surprisingly 2016 was a year of meeting some of the wonderful personalities and gem of the persons. Be it professional occasions or social and family events.I met, explored and was amazed to see ! 2016 brought me the pleasure to travel and roam alone at new place and i literally fell in love with it. Exploring the new place , new people and being only with myself was a new thing and i am looking forward to do it again !
Wishing all the readers A Very Happy New Year!!!
1 thought on “5 things that 2016 carved on me!”
I’m K&L from the Millionaire’s Digest and I had recently received your request to join our team. This a letter telling you that I’ve read it and everything looks good to me, so I’ve sent you an invitation to your email! Thank you so much, and I can’t wait to see you!
The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO